Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Lovely Summer

Summer is almost gone and I am a little sad to see it go. I have always been something of a Autumn guy, the weather is cooler, the clothes are better and usually I feel more comfortable in eating red meat. Bye bye fish. This summer was slow and easy. I did some traveling but not too much. I ate well, but not too much. I had some much needed quiet time. As mentioned, I spent time in the country and went to the beaches in the south. In Summer, Paris clears out and shows it's softer side. The cafes are less crowded, as are the shops. I took some lazy day walks in areas I had not visited before. I found some new places to recommend for future posts. I met some new people and I also heard from some total strangers who have come upon my little blog and left lovely comments, both here and in person. This blog is really a small part of my life, but it has become an essential one. As Summer ends, I am beginning school again, hopefully starting other projects in art and of course, continuing this blog. I hope to bring better advice and suggestions, as well as more images. As Paris fills up again and puts on the holiday sparkle, there will be so much to present. Still, I will miss this Summer, especially the time spent with friends. It really was a lovely Summer and I hope that every one's was a tenth as good as mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home