Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weddings and Life in the Country






Because of the wedding of two lovely and dear friends, I am spending the next few days in the country (Normandy). I have spent some quiet and enjoyable weekends there in what is a veritable House of the Spirits, but without the scary spirits, but more like rambling rooms with quiet little stories to tell. It is practically in the middle of nowhere and the perfect place to listen to frogs, eat and nap under trees. I have been to two other weddings since moving here and they have all taken place, or had some portion, out in the country. I tend to hate weddings, but the nice thing about these have been, besides the usual friendly guests, the wonderful surroundings. And in case of the famous Norman rains...I have a stack of magazines and books to catch up on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gavroche said...

Sorry, my english is very average. So it's better than I continue in french.

Je suis arrivé ici par hasard, et je n'en suis pas déçu : ces paysages sont vraiment magnifiques. Vous devez êtes un photographe exceptionnel. Toutes mes félicitations !

Thursday, August 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home