Friday, August 8, 2008

Down South






As I mentioned in a earlier post, I spent a great holiday in the South of France. Without a doubt it was one of the best holidays I have ever had. The sun and the sea were in top form and the food... let's just say I ate very well. As always when I go to the south, I saw some incredible things and took photos when I could. I am not someone who carries a camera with him all the time. Usually when I am with friends and family, I tend to just spend the time with them. Sure, I might miss out on some great shots, but great shot opportunities come along quite often when you think about it. Here are a few shots from the trip. Plus, these photos are in color. The sky was the most beautiful blue and I could not pass up the chance of capturing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home