Thursday, October 30, 2008

Autumn in...Paris
















I was walking in the park the other day. The light was gorgeous and with the last of the autumn leaves still around, the colors seemed heightened. At times the light was like something out of a John Constable painting. There was a storm on it's way, so soft white clouds would sometimes give way to charcoal grey ones. I managed to get some lovely shots in, which I am still going through. I will post more soon.
By the way, thanks Alain for the most wonderful gift.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pensive and Peevish said...

After I obsess all day over the polls, the pundits and the pin-headed public, I turn to your blog and experience the pleasures of civilization - anxieties forgotten, I nestle into the paradoxical yet comforting magic of Paris. Soon .......

Friday, October 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home