Saturday, October 11, 2008

Les Zygomates Restaurant

At the suggestion of friends, we had dinner at a restaurant not far from Nation. The restaurant itself is somewhat lost in time, which is a good thing. Dining rooms are separated by large, wood trimmed, windows of glass with etched hunting scenes. The decor is dark and cozy, much in the traditional Parisian style. Now the food...well Zagat has mentioned them, so there is not much more for me to say except my dish was excellent. I had wild rabbit, which I had never tasted before. It was succulent and with a game taste that was not too strong. The salad of calamari I had before was nicely prepared as well. The service was great and not oppressive and the price reasonable. Definitely a place I will visit again.

Les Zygomates Restaurant
7 Rue de Capri
01 40 19 93 04
Metro: Daumesnil
(closed Sunday and Monday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home