Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Clouds Over Paris




I thought after yesterday's mega posting, it would be nice to spend the day cloud gazing. Actually today is cloudy and rainy, something we have not had in a while. I went to see the Richard Avedon exhibition at the Musée Jeu de Paume. Looking at the photographs of one of the greatest photographers to ever live, I was reminded that his career started in Paris. His Paris was so charming and romantic, full of energy and good times. Things change of course, but the charm of this city remains. There is an energy here that is difficult to deny, and yes...the romance never goes away. While walking, I managed to get ideas for future postings. I would also like to make some postings of places just outside Paris for those who wish to venture out. I am also open to some suggestions, so please send them. Thank you for reading.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home